38 +/- acres of vacant land for sale in Carroll County, Ohio. Located in the Southwest corner of Carroll County off of Azalea Rd., this 38 acre property offers a little bit of everything. If your looking for good deer hunting, this property is an excellent choice. The property is mostly wooded with a small brushy clear-cut. There is a gas line right-of-way running through the property that could be utilized as a food plot.
Property features include:
– Great deer and turkey hunting potential.
– Located near Tappan and Leesville Lakes.
– Topography ranges from flat to hillside.
– Mostly wooded with several stages of growth.
– Wetland potential.
– Gas line right-of-way through property that could provide food plot potential.
– Located in great deer and turkey country.
– Located near Dennison and Urichsville.
The topography of the property ranges from flat ground to hillside. The property has over 2000′ of road frontage along Azalea Rd. with a mostly level driveway. Like to fish? This property is located between Leesville and Tappan Lakes. Annual taxes are approximately $555.72. Showings by appointment only.