68.79 gorgeous acres tucked back a secluded dead-end road in Southern Clermont County. Just a few miles North of the Ohio River, Hwy 52 and several boat ramps.
Multiple building sites featuring panoramic valley views of Big Indian Creek. This excellent hunting & recreational tract is located in an area known for it’s high quality deer genetics and hunting opportunities!
– Family farm since 1930, first time offered for sale
– Road frontage on two blacktop township roads providing different access points
– County water & electric at road
– Multiple hay fields scattered throughout the property that would be perfect for those early
and late season food plots.
– New Richmond School District (B+ Rating)
Property is located 21 miles from downtown Cincinnati, 10 miles to East Fork State Park & Lake with a short commute to St Rt 125 offering many shopping and dining experiences. Annual taxes are approximately $364.10. Any mineral rights owned by seller/s will transfer.