Here is a hard to find property on Pleasant Hill Lake. Enjoy direct access to the 783 acres of Pleasant Hill Lake, along with miles of the Mohican River. Lake offers public boat ramps, a beautiful park, beach, walking trails, hunting areas, golfing, and a full service marina. Property is also located just minutes from the endless outdoor activities of the Mohican State Park, Mohican Adventures and Malabar Farm. This could be the perfect place for your dream cottage or cabin. Deed restrictions apply. Seller does not own the mineral rights to the property.
Additional property features include:
– Potential for a private cabin or cottage
– Direct access to Pleasant Hill Lake
– Minutes from Pleasant Hill Lake Park, Mohican State Park and Malabar Farm
– This property adjoins a large portion of public Muskingum Watershed land.
– Possibility to have your own boat dock
– View of the lake from the property
– Great fishing and boating on this 783 acre lake
– No boat horsepower limit.
– No speed limit on a portion of the lake for water skiing.
– Lake is known for great bass, crappie, perch, channel catfish and muskie fishing
– Deed restrictions apply
Hard to find shoreline lot on Pleasant Hill Lake. Annual taxes are approximately $58.07