PROPERTY IS UNDER CONTRACT TO BE SOLD! 7.79 acres of land for sale located in the famous foothills of Adams County, Ohio. Surrounded by big ridges of hardwoods including thousand of acres owned by Scioto Land Co. & GE Aviation. This smaller parcel is ideal for hunting, outdoor recreation, camping or building home/cabin.
Property features include:
– Excellent hunting
– Small seasonal creek flows through property
– Flat to rolling terrain typical of Adams County
– Electric on property
– 14.5 miles to Peebles offering food, shopping & entertainment
– 7 miles to Otway
– 30 minutes to Shawnee State Park
– 17 miles to Brush Creek State Park
Annual taxes are approximately $149.86. Any mineral interest owned by the seller/s will transfer.