7.79 acres of land for sale located in the famous foothills of Adams County, Ohio. Surrounded by big ridges of hardwoods including thousand of acres owned by Scioto Land Co. & GE Aviation. This smaller parcel is ideal for hunting, outdoor recreation, camping or building home/cabin.
Property features include:
– Excellent hunting
– Small seasonal creek flows through property
– Flat to rolling terrain typical of Adams County
– Electric and well on property
– 14.5 miles to Peebles offering food, shopping & entertainment
– 7 miles to Otway
– 30 minutes to Shawnee State Park
– 17 miles to Brush Creek State Park
Annual taxes are approximately $149.86. Any mineral interest owned by the seller/s will transfer.