78 acres of land and a cabin for sale in Athens County, Ohio. This property offers something for the whole family. Peace and quiet, great hunting, trails for hiking or ATV’s, and even rock walls & a small cave to explore.
Features of this property include:
– 78.03 total acres of land
– Good mix of hardwoods throughout with areas in pines
– Select timber harvest about 7 years ago has improved the wildlife habitat
– Great hunting with good deer sign and loads of turkeys
– Established feeding areas
– Sanctuary area that is left alone
– Property has been managed for trophy quality whitetails
– Trails throughout provide great access or just fun with the ATV’s
– A nice rustic cabin with 3 bedrooms and 1 bath and a wood-burning stove
– Cabin does not have electric or plumbing
– Cabin measures 24 x 24 plus has a covered 8 x 24 front porch for sittin!
– Topography is rolling to steep
– Only 18 miles to Downtown Athens and less than 16 miles to Walmart Supercenter
You may have just found the that property you have been looking for. Great hunting and recreation, a place to stay, and not far from town. Current annual taxes are approximately $727. Seller does not own mineral rights. Call today with any questions or to schedule a time to view the property.