40 acres of land for sale in Guernsey County, Ohio. You have just came across something that does not become available very often. A property with all Mineral Rights in Guernsey County. This property would be an excellent hunting property or great place to have a farm.
Property features include:
– Approximately 20 acres of open pasture land
– Approximately 19 acres of wooded land
– Entire border of property is fenced for livestock
– Small pond for fishing
– Wooded area would be great for hunting
– Flood plain in wooded areas sometimes holds water (Jumped some birds off the water)
– Potential for good waterfowl hunting opportunity
– Good deer sign on property (I saw several deer when walking the property)
– Old home built in 1890 needs TLC
– Large 3 sided pole building
– 3 other old farm building in ruff condition
– Seller will remove all vehicles and items from the property
– According to owner ALL MINERAL RIGHTS TRANSFER with no current or active leases
This property may not last long. Call today with any questions or to schedule a time to view the property. Current annual taxes are only $1566.