PROPERTY IS SOLD! Great weekend retreat near Appalachian Nature Preserve & Whipple State Nature Preserve. This property has easy access to Brush Creek. There is a Jayco 30′ camper on the property that will be included with the sale.
Property features include:
– Cabin with updated electric
– County water available on the property
– Electric service available on the property
– Located near 63,000-acre Shawnee State Forest
– Hunting & Fishing opportunities in the Brush Creek area
– 6.4 miles south of West Union
– 45 minutes to Portsmouth
– 35 minutes to Maysville
– 30 minutes to Shawnee State Park
Annual taxes are approximately $291.80.