21.2 acres of land for sale in Licking County, Ohio. Located only 10 minutes East of Newark and 45 minutes from Columbus. Whether you are looking for a hunting property close to town or a new building lot, this is worth a look. Building could potentially be a lot more affordable due to an existing septic system and well on the property.
Property features include:
– Small pond, approximately 1/3 of an acre
– Could be great if you had horses or livestock
– Several open fields, could make great food plots or building areas
– Nice walking trails throughout
– Young timber
– Existing septic system and well
– Electric service available
– Topography is mostly rolling, with some hillside could have a nice walk out basement
– Licking valley school district
There is road frontage but the access is a shared driveway. Property is enrolled in CAUV. Current annual taxes are approximately 855.34.