PROPERTY IS SOLD! 37.212 acres of land for sale in Adams County, OH. This property has loads of road frontage and electric at the road. This would make a great recreational property or deer camp.
Property features include:
– Good location
– Some great deer sign
– City water service along the road
– Topography is mostly hillside close to the road and levels out to a nice ridge top
– Several great areas for food plots
– Several cleared spots on the ridge tops
– Approximately 2,475 feet of road frontage
– Mostly younger timber
– Close to Brown County
– Easy access right off a state route.
– Close to Ohio River.
– All wooded
– Nice creek by the road
The property is enrolled in CAUV tax program. Current annual taxes are approximately $108.68. All mineral rights the Seller owns will convey with the sale. Call today for more information!