108 acres of land for sale in Scioto County, Ohio. If you are looking for a large affordable tract, look no further. Seller is getting a new survey and believes it will be approximately 137 acres. This property borders thousands of acres of Shawnee State Forest
Property features include:
– Property was just recently timbered
– Great place to build or park a camper for your own hunting camp.
– Trail system throughout
– Trophy buck potential
– In the heart of the Shawnee State Forest
– Quiet setting
– Area is well known for big whitetail
– Beautiful ridge top views
– Seasonal Creek
– Great long term investment property
– Property will have a new survey
This property was just timbered which should provide great cover for years to come. Current annual taxes are approximately $427.88 Any mineral interest owned by the seller will transfer.