28 acres of land for sale in Ashtabula County, Ohio. This hard to find multi-use rural property has established income from a small oil/gas royalty and a substantial billboard lease. The beautiful woods and hayfield provide multiple potential building sites. There is an incredible amount of deer using this land.
Additional property features include:
– Approx. $1400 annual income from the billboard lease on the property
– More than 450′ of frontage on Chapel Rd.
– Many potential building sites
– Perfect multi-use rural property for your new home.
– Incredible amount of deer sign
– Natural deer funnel though the property
– Neighbored by a large wooded tract.
– Nice mix of open and wooded terrain
– Just a few miles to access I-90
– Minutes from Lake Erie
– Large hayfield that produces about 1000 square bales per season
– Mature red oak trees
– Short drive to the Pennsylvania border
– GPS coordinates 41.8064, -80.8096
– According to seller, all mineral rights will transfer to buyer
Here is your chance to own a great multi-use property with established income. Annual taxes are approximately $251.46.