36.52 acres of land for sale in Fairfield County, Ohio. Located approximately 2 miles south of Lancaster and a short drive to the Hocking Hills State Park. If your looking for a place to build your dream home or a great hunting property in this area look no further.
Property features include:
– Electric available at road
– Approximately 1,350 feet of gravel driveway all ready installed
– Approximately 310 ft of frontage on Chicken Coop Road
– Nice seasonal creek
– Some marketable timber
– Plenty of mast producing hardwoods
– Great deer sign
– Great area for hunting
– Nice place to build a home or secluded cabin
– Topography is mostly rolling
– Berne Union Schools
– Seller is reserving oil and gas rights
If your looking for a secluded location to build or a weekend retreat, this could be the one. Annual taxes $1129.03.