PROPERTY IS SOLD! 40 acres of land for sale in Ohio. Located on Clipner Road in western Vinton County and on the Ross County line. This location is very secluded and would be a great place to build your own hunting camp or dream home.
Property features include:
– 40 acres of woods
– Gated access
– County water at the road
– Nice flat field could be used for a food plot or to park a camper
– Rolling to steep topography
– Timber was recently select cut
– Seasonal creek
– Good trails
– Excellent deer and turkey sign
– Located off of a dead end gravel road
– Some nice ridges
– Close to Tar Hollow State Park
This could be the opportunity that you have been looking for. All mineral rights owned by the seller will transfer and current annual taxes are approximately $300.04.