40.12 acres of land for sale in the southeast area of Muskingum County, Ohio. If your looking for a good recreational property with great potential, your search is over! An added bonus with the property is that the southwest corner touches Blue Rock State Forest. It is like having an additional 4,578 acres to explore and enjoy!
Property features include:
– Wooded property
– Mix of hardwoods and younger growth
– Established food plot in place
– Rolling to steep topography
– Great wildlife habitat
– Wild turkey, deer & small game hunting
– Camping and hiking
– Borders Blue Rock State Forest
– Well maintained trails through property
– Zanesville is approximately 11 miles from the property
– Electric at road
Don’t let another season pass without owning your own piece of paradise. Mineral rights transfer. Annual taxes are approximately $1233.26.