16 acres of land for sale in Muskingum County, Ohio. This property would be a great little affordable honey hole for the outdoorsman. It would also make a great place to build your home or cabin. Recent timber harvest has created a nice trail system for access throughout.
Features of this property include:
– 16.32 total acres
– Mostly wooded
– Trails throughout
– Timber was recently select cut and will improve wildlife habitat
– Good deer sign as well as other wildlife
– Small creek (may be seasonal)
– Nice potential pond site
– Could make a good home or cabin site
– Close to Dillon State Park and public hunting area
– Easy commute being 13 miles to Zanesville & 16 miles to Newark
– Less than 1 hour from Downtown Columbus
– All mineral rights transfer
– Additional acreage may be available
With this location and an affordable price this great property will not last long. Property is enrolled in CAUV and current annual taxes are only $52. Call today with any questions or to schedule a time to view the property.