21 acres for sale in Vinton County just west of Wilkesville. Property would make a great deer camp or new home site.
Property features include:
– 1960’s mobile home could use extensive repairs or removed
– 48×56 pole barn
– Approximately 2000′ of road frontage
– Lots of deer sign (seller reports some big buck sightings and harvests)
– Extra 1500 gallon septic tank comes with property
– Leading Creek public water supply with what appears to be 2 taps
– Topography is mostly rolling with some steeper locations
– Any mineral rights the seller owns transfers
– Property consists of mostly younger hard woods, fields and brush cover
– Easy access from Jackson or Wilkesville
– Short drive to Vinton Furnace or Tycoon Lake public hunting and fishing area.
If you are looking for a smaller plot of land for your recreational needs or small hobby farm you will need to check this property out.