Come check out this secluded 40+/- acres land for sale in northern Lawrence County, Ohio. This property sits in the middle of some of the finest whitetail hunting Ohio has to offer. Many good bucks have been taken on the property and in the area.
Property features include:
– Great deer and turkey habitat
– Flatter hilltop would make great food plot location
– Currently being pastured for horses
– Open flat fields on top
– Approximately 1000′ of road frontage
– Access has culvert in place just needs recovered
– An area could be worked for camp site
– Electric at the road
– Topography is rolling to steep
– Property was clearcut 20-25 years ago
– Adjoins Wayne National Forest
This property is priced to sell. Current annual taxes are approximately $532. Call today with any questions or to schedule a time to view.