PROPERTY IS SOLD! Land for sale in Coshocton County, Ohio. If your looking for acreage to start your own small farm or build that dream home in the country, this may be the one to look at. This 28 acres is mostly tillable ground and is currently leased for farming.
Property features include:
– Good frontage on County Rd 2
– Paved road to property
– Electric service at the road
– Woods and some timber
– Great deer, turkey and small game hunting opportunities
– Rolling topography
– Beautiful views from property
– Multiple building sites
– Minutes from I-77 and OH-93
Don’t miss this chance to buy a very nice piece of land in a peaceful part of Coshocton County. All sellers mineral rights to transfer. Annual taxes are approximately $221.82.