192 +/- acres of land for sale in Morrow County, Ohio. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to buy one amazing farm with multiple potential uses.
Property features include:
– 116 +/- acres of tillable ground
– 75 +/- acres of woods including a ravine that could make for a couple great home locations
– Slightly rolling topography
– Deer, turkey and small game hunting opportunities
– Over a mile of total road frontage that includes frontage on 21, 194 & SR 229
– Good soils
– Development potential
– Income with tenant farmer currently farming the property
– Public water (Delco) is available
– Electric service available at the road
This property is being sold as a whole. All mineral rights owned by seller to transfer. Annual taxes approximately $5,555.22 PRIVATE SHOWINGS ONLY!