54+ acres of recreational land for sale in Coshocton County, Ohio. Located in southern Coshocton County, this property lies against nearly 20,000 acres of Woodbury Wildlife Area. 15,000+ acres of Tri-Valley Wildlife Area and 14,000+ acres of AEP Conesville Coal Lands are within miles of enjoying quality recreational opportunities.
Features of this property include:
– Located next to one of the biggest Wildlife Areas, Woodbury Wildlife Area.
– Located near Tri-Valley Wildlife Area plus Conesville Coal Lands.
– 54+ acres of flat to rolling topography.
– Incredible hunting opportunities.
– Plenty of food plot potential.
– Plenty of deer sign throughout the property.
– Wild Turkey hunting opportunities as well.
– A mix of woods to field type cover for wildlife.
– Two small ponds.
– Small Cabin resides on the property.
– Scenic views of Coshocton County.
– Easy access from State Route 16.
– Just over 10 Minutes from the town of Coshocton.
– 40+ minutes away from Millersburg, Ohio.
– All mineral rights owned by seller will transfer
This property has a lot to offer the sportsman or just someone looking to build their dream home. Current annual taxes are approximately $471.36. Check this property out while you still can. You don’t want to miss an opportunity on a tract of land that has so much to offer and is located near some incredible public access.