If you are looking for an excellent hunting property then your search is over! This property shows plenty of deer sign and it backs up to a property that is a wildlife preserve, so you know that the hunting will be great.
Features of the property include:
– 27.5 +/- acres of all wooded property
– Deer and turkey galore in this area
– Maize of deer trails throughout
– Good mix of mast producing hardwoods
– Small spring fed stream
– Great location
– Only 14 miles to Coshocton, 34 miles to Millersburg, & just over an hour from Columbus
– Private building locations
– 60′ wide right of way access
– Mostly rolling topography
– Seller is transferring all mineral rights
– New survey will be provided
This is one of those properties that you need to take a look at. They don’t come along very often so you don’t want to miss out. Subject to Coshocton County split approval. If you have any questions or would like to take a look call anytime.