53.16 acres for sale in Lawrence County, Ohio. Nice, multi-use property with rental income. Newer pole building is surrounded by fenced pasture land. Great, potential building sites with incredible hilltop views. Property is ready for your mini-farm or small cattle operation. Lots of wildlife using this one too! Within walking distance of huge tracts of Wayne National Forest land.
Additional property features include:
– Two parcels, 52.06 & 1.1 acres for total of 53.16
– Trailer is currently rented for $300 per month
– Over 8 acres of open, fenced pasture for cattle or horses
– Approximately 26 acres of partially fenced grown up pasture
– Small pond for cattle watering hole
– Nice mix of hardwoods with white oak and beech
– 50′ x 30′ pole building with two 50′ x 12′ over-hangs. Built in 2017
– Great building sites with beautiful hilltop views
– Nice mix of open and wooded terrain
– Perfect property for a horse farm or small cattle operation.
– Beautiful rock outcroppings.
– Great deer and turkey hunting
– Openings for food plots or a large garden
– Very quiet setting
– Within walking distance of huge tracts of Wayne National Forest land.
– GPS coordinates are 38.6932, -82.5149
– About 17 miles from the Ohio River
– Motivated seller
Here is your chance to own a great multi-use property in southern Ohio. Annual taxes are approximately $642.50.