After being in the same family for generations, this 16.7 acres of land for sale in Morrow County is ready for a new owner. This property could make a great place to build your home and start a small farm. Property features include:
– Approximately 12 acre tillable
– Remaining acreage is woods with a creek and drainage area.
– Electric service available along the road
– Approximately 1550 ft of road frontage on two roads
– Topography is slightly rolling
The current annual taxes are approximately $726. With county approval, the new owner could possibly divide the property. Located about 40 minutes from the newer outlet malls and about 1 hour from downtown Columbus. Call today with any questions or if you would like to view the property.