108 acres of land for sale in Coshocton County. Located North of Dresden, this well rounded property would make a great choice for your next land investment. Property features include:
– Good mix of open and wooded acreage
– Sellers do not own the oil/gas rights however all other minerals will transfer with the sale.
– Directly borders a portion of Woodbury Wildlife Area
– Hunters cabin wired for generator
– 1/2 acre pond
– Food plots
– Excellent hunting
– Great trails
– Multiple building sites
– Electric service on property
– Over 2200′ of road frontage
– Good topography
Annual property taxes are approximately $2949.34. This property is located in an area well known for trophy whitetail. Priced to sell at $4500 per acre.