20 acres of land for sale in Washington County, Ohio. This property is perfect for a place to get out of town and enjoy nature. Offering great hunting, a good location close to Wayne National Forest and a short drive to the Ohio River.
Features of this property include:
– 20 all wooded acres
– Some timber value
– Good hunting opportunity
– Plenty of deer sign
– Topography is mostly steeper hillsides
– Seasonal runoff creek through center of property
– Great place for a small off the grid cabin
– Close to Wayne National Forest offering thousands of acres for you to explore & enjoy
– Short drive to Marietta, Ohio with shopping and restaurants
– Mineral status is unknown but any minerals owned by seller will transfer(title search currently underway)
Don’t miss out on this very affordable property with a lot to offer. Current annual taxes are $205. Call today with any questions or to schedule a time to view the property.