This secluded 66 acre property includes 2 homes and is conveniently located near Highway 32! Perfect weekend getaway, hunting retreat, or full-time residence in central Adams County. This area is known for excellent hunting. Peaceful country living with some amazing views!
Property features include:
– 66.51 acres
– 2300 square foot ranch with 2 car attached garage
– 3 bedroom, 2 bath single-wide with large detached garage
– Stocked pond
– Manicured trails
– Rolling hardwoods
– 1 mile to Alexander Salamon Airport (Privately owned but open to public)
– 7 miles to Seaman
– County water
– Road frontage on Cross Road & Hawk Hill Road
– 6 miles north of West Union providing shopping & dining
Located close to many State Nature Preserves including: Chaparral Prairie (2 miles), Johnson Ridge (5.5 miles), and Tranquility State Wildlife Area (15 miles). Annual taxes are approximately $725.92 with a forestry credit. Any mineral interest owed by the seller will transfer.