79 acres of land for sale in Washington County, Ohio. Great hunting with good timber potential is what you will find with this property and at a great price. There is also electric and public water at the road if you are looking for a place to build. This is a property that you do not want to miss.
Features of this property include:
– 79.04 all wooded acres
– Some marketable timber and future potential
– Trails throughout for good access
– An abundance of deer and wildlife sign
– Great hunting
– Good location
– Only 4 miles to Newport, Oh & the Ohio River and 15 miles to Marietta
– Topography is rolling and steep hillsides
– Almost 2200 feet of road frontage
– Electric & public water at the road
If you want a lot of acres at a great price then grab your boots and come hike this property right away. Current annual taxes are approximately $1077 and is not in CAUV. Call today with any questions or to schedule a time to view the property.