58 acres of land for sale in Harrison County, Ohio. This property has great access, being only a few miles from Interstate 22 and having approximately 1600 ft of road frontage.
Property features include:
– 58.6194 total acres
– Only about 5 miles from Cadiz
– Mostly open ground would make great pasture
– Open land is mostly reclaimed land and planted in clover
– Good place to have a cabin
– Great hunting opportunity
– Plenty of thick cover and good deer sign
– 1600 ft of road frontage
– Investment opportunity to split the property
– Small Farm pond on the south end of the property
– Short drive to Tappan Lake & Park
Annual taxes are approximately 783.94. The sellers are reserving all mineral rights. Subject to pipeline right of way easement agreement. Call today with any questions or to schedule a time to view the property.