This property is located just over an hour from Columbus and approximately 5 minutes from Bainbridge. Located in an area with lots of agricultural farms, this property is ideal for the serious hunter.
Property features include:
– 112 acres all wooded
– Nice half acre clearing with a old 1800’s cabin that is in bad shape
– A very light select timber harvest was done about 5 years ago
– This has allowed for great cover for the wildlife
– Still plenty of mature timber with timber value
– A couple of small creeks run through the property
– Topography varies from mostly rolling to some steeper areas
– Deer sign is off the hook and hunting should be fantastic
– Trail system allows for great access throughout
Ross County has long been known for great hunting and this property would be no exception. If you have been looking for a large property to manage whitetail or just a recreational paradise then you need to see this one. Call today with any questions or to schedule your own private showing.