125.99 acres of land for sale in Licking County, Ohio. The location doesn’t get much better than this! Located only 6 miles to the center of Granville and 6 miles to the center of Newark. This property would be perfect for building that dream home or equestrian facility. More than enough room for cattle and horses. Licking County is the top county in the state for Big Whitetail! This is sure to be an outdoorsman paradise with plenty of room to make it your own.
Property features include:
– Awesome hilltop views
– Great location being in between Granville and Newark
– Easy 45 minute commute to Columbus
– Majority of the property is fenced pasture
– Approximately 25 acres of timber
– There was plenty of whitetail, turkey and upland bird while touring the property
– Electric service runs through the property
– Approximately $30,000 in timber value
– A portion of the driveway onto the property is an easement
– Approximately 660ft of road frontage on Dry Creek Rd.
– Frontage on Dry Creek
– Steel/wood bridge across Dry Creek
– 1/2 acre pond, currently used for cattle
– Cedar, oak, and pines scattered through the pasture
– Oaks, walnut and more in the timber stand
This is a rare opportunity in a desirable area. All mineral rights that the seller own will convey with the sale. Annual taxes are approximately $1209.36 Call today to schedule a showing or for more information!