PROPERTY IS SOLD! 19.5 acres of land for sale in Ashtabula County, Ohio. If you’re looking for a property that has potential building sites for your new home while keeping the ability to view or hunt game, this is it. With an existing spring fed pond and plenty of deer sign, this shouldn’t be too hard to do.
Property Features Include:
– 19.5 +/- acres
– Building sites
– Approximately 400 feet of road frontage
– Minutes away from the Interstate
– Minutes away from town
– Spring fed fishing pond
– Plenty of wetland potential
– Wildlife sign with hunting opportunity
– Electric is at the road
– Topography is flat
– Over 6 acres of hay field
Property is priced right so give us a call today before it’s gone. Current annual taxes are approximately $515. Call with any questions or to schedule a time to view the property.