PROPERTY IS UNDER CONTRACT TO BE SOLD! 130.83 acres of land for sale in Ross County, Ohio. If your looking for a great recreational property that may produce a giant buck, or a place to hike or ride your ATV this property has could be the right one! There are too many options for this property to mention! More trophy deer sign on this place then I have seen on a property in a long time.
Property features include:
– Mostly wooded ground
– Mix of cedar, oak and maple trees
– Good trail system through property
– Deer, turkey and small game hunting opportunities
– Excellent trophy deer potential
– Deer sign is abundant
– Feeding stations set up for wildlife
– Habitat consists of thick cover, open ridges and creek bottoms
– Power line through property
– Gated access to property
– Secluded building sites
– Old home needs to be removed on property
– Electric on property
Some of the best deer hunting Ohio has to offer! Don’t miss this one call today before it is gone! All mineral rights owned by seller to transfer and annual taxes are approximately $2471.54.