143 acres of land for sale in Belmont County, Ohio. Here is a great chance to own recreational property so close to town. Perfect for hunting and recreational activities.
Property features include:
– 143.46 total acres
– Mix of open and wooded land
– Hunting will be fantastic
– Plenty of deer sign
– Great location with easy access
– Only 5.5 miles North of St Clairsville
– Only 5.5 miles North of Interstate 70
– Access is great being on St Rt 9
– Some open ground could be used as pasture/hay fields
– The remaining acreage being wooded and thick cover
– The majority of the property was strip mined
– Topography is mostly rolling with some steep highwalls
– Campbell Run Creek runs through the property
Perfect for hunting and recreation so give us a call today. Current annual taxes are approximately $1684. The sellers are reserving all mineral rights. Subject to pipeline right of way easement agreement. Call today with any questions or to schedule a time to view.