16 acres of land for sale in Licking County, Ohio. Located in the heart of Ohio’s big buck country and less than an hour commute to downtown Columbus, makes this the perfect location for your new home or weekend getaway. Road frontage on two roads and already divided into four parcels gives you the opportunity to build more than one home.
Features of the property include:
– 16.613 total acres
– 4 separate parcels of 5.455 acres, 4.157 acres, 3.501 acres, & 3.5 acres
– Mostly wooded property
– Nice building sites
– Plenty of road frontage
– Great hunting
– Plenty of deer sign
– Great area for turkey also
– Thick cover for wildlife to thrive
– 2 electric easements make a great place for food plots
– Oil/gas well on property provides some royalty income
– Only 1 mile from Flint Ridge Park and Nature Preserve
– Area is rich with history and well known for Native American use and artifacts
This property is perfect and could be just what you have been looking for. Priced right and will not last long. Current annual taxes are $1341. Call today with any questions or to schedule a time to view the property.