PROPERTY IS SOLD! 39.5 acres of land for sale in Ashtabula County, Ohio. If you’re looking for a great tract of land with plenty of deer and turkey sign, look no further. Located in the central part of the county, the area is known for having plenty of wild game. The property lays bigger than it is, and has plenty of opportunity for habitat work.
Property features include:
– 39.5 +/- acres
– Mostly wooded
– Great hunting opportunity
– Plenty of deer and turkey sign
– Wetland or pond potential on property
– Small timber cut on back part of property
– Minutes away from Interstate
– Minutes away from town
– Long easement access from road to property
– Flat topography
– Potential areas for food plots
– Great place to have an off the grid cabin
This property is priced to sell and you don’t want to miss it. Current annual taxes are approximately $179. Call today with any questions or to schedule a time to view the property.