50.79 acres of land for sale in Muskingum County, Ohio. If your looking for a good recreational property in Ohio look no further! This property is located within 1 hour from Columbus, and in a great area for trophy deer hunting.
Property features include:
– All wooded property
– Mix of pine, maple and oak trees
– Steep to rolling topography
– Long hardwood ridge
– Rock out cropping
– Year around creek through property
– Great wildlife habitat
– Should be good deer, turkey and small game hunting
– Plenty of wildlife sign on property
– No building sites (frontage is steep)
– Easy access from I-70
There is a long wooded ridge that sets above bottom crop fields to the South. Annual taxes are approximately $185.28 and any mineral rights owned by seller to transfer.