PROPERTY IS SOLD! 56.6 acres for sale in Muskingum County, Ohio. This property is set up for hunting and recreation. There is a small hunters cabin and two tower blinds already in place. With a 10% down payment your can start hunting today even before closing.
Features of this property include:
– 56.66 acres of mostly wooded property
– Select timber harvest a few years ago has created excellent wildlife habitat
– Great cover from one end of property to the other
– 2 tower box blinds already in place
– Fantastic hunting opportunity
– Old timber trails could be opened up for ATV riding and access
– Deer sign throughout
– 3500 feet of road frontage
– Great location
– Less than 1 hour from Downtown Columbus
– Less than 9 mile drive to Zanesville
– 4.5 mile drive to Route 40
– Sellers says all mineral rights transfer with no active leases
With a good price, good location, and great hunting this property will not last long. Current annual taxes are approximately $214. Call today with any questions or to schedule a time to walk the property.