Situated on Four Mile Road in Jackson County, this 66.8 acre property is a must see! The custom built 4 bedroom 3 bath brick home was constructed in 2003. The home has an open floor plan that’s perfect for entertaining. There is a wood burning fireplace, spacious kitchen, owners suite with exterior door to wrap around porch, full walk-out finished basement and an in-ground pool with pool house.
Additional property features include:
– 2 car attached garage
– Barn with horse stalls plus tack room and three additional pole barns
– Fenced pasture estimated to be 40 acres
– One acre stocked pond
– Producing hay field
– Good deer hunting & fishing
– Wood shop with single garage on the back side
– 1000 gallon buried propane tank
If you are looking for a great property for your animals, fishing or hunting needs, this is it! Annual taxes are approximately $4829.00. All mineral rights owned by the seller are included with the sale.