109 well kept acres for sale in Jackson County, this property has been known to produce big whitetails and what is not to like about that? With Ohio’s season just around the corner you will want to be the first to check this ground out.
Property features include:
– 2 food plots that are usually planted in sorghum
– Seller claims that the deer and dove hunting is fantastic
– Gas pipe line runs through property(cleared 6/19 and every 2-3 years)
– Tower box blind
– Small stocked pond at north end of property
– Electric available at the road
– Building sites for either your dream home or cabin in the woods.
– Topography is mostly rolling with some steeper areas
– Mature timber throughout property as well as thicker cover wildlife
– Timber consists of red and white oak, poplar, sparse walnut
– Most of the property is accessible by ATV/UTV
– Approximately 2850′ of road frontage
– 18 acre of open land and the remainder is wooded
– Jackson County water available at Carmel Bethamia Rd intersection
– Property is just minutes to US35
– 10 minutes to 5,421 acres of Cooper Hollow Wildlife area
– 25 minutes to Tycoon Lake Wildlife area with 684 acres of land & 204 acre lake
– 15 minutes to Jackson or Rio Grande
– All rights owned by the seller will transfer to buyer
The seller recently planted food plots in preparation for the fall and winter seasons. Larger tracts do not come around often, so do not hesitate to call today!