Hunting property just minutes from the city of Ashtabula. Thick deer bedding areas with lots of deer sign. With a little brush clearing there are several building possibilities to be had here also. Just minutes from the great fishing opportunities of both Lake Erie and the Ashtabula River. Approximately 1/4 mile from access to the 405 acre Indian Trails Park that offers visitors more than 4 miles of hiking trails along with areas to enjoy great steelhead fishing. Royalties from the existing well on this property will transfer to buyer.
Additional property features include:
– Nice hunting Property close to the city of Ashtabula
– Large deer bedding area with tons of deer sign
– Level with many building possibilities
– Approx. 1 hour drive from both Cleveland, Oh. and Erie, Pa.
– Minutes from Lake Erie fishing
– Approx. 1/4 mile from Indian Trails Park on the Ashtabula River
– Royalties from existing well transfers to buyer
Great hunting property, close to the city of Ashtabula. Annual taxes are approximately $236.58.