26.55 acres for sale in Jackson County, Ohio with a spectacular hill-top ranch home that overlooks the landscape. This meticulously maintained home is 3202 square foot and is full of quality workmanship.
Features of this home include:
– Over 3200 sq ft of living space plus a full basement with poured walls
– Custom built in 2005
– 3 bedrooms and 2.5 baths
– Beautiful custom oak trim and moldings throughout.
– Beautiful hardwood and tile flooring
– Owners suite with very large bath
– Owners bath has a jacuzzi tub, separate shower, double vanity, and large walk-in closet
– Kitchen is loaded with oak cabinets providing plenty of space
– Solid surface counter tops
– American Standard heat pump HVAC System is only a few years old
– 1 year old Rheem high efficiency hot water tank.
– Outdoor wood burning Central Boiler supplies radiant heat to whole house & garage
– Home is wired for back-up generator
– Supplied with county water
– Nice size office
– Formal dining room
– 2.5 car attached garage
– Plenty of space for entertaining inside and out
– 12 x 13 covered porch out back
– Nice size deck on front of home.
Property features include:
– 40 x 60 pole barn with 20′ overhang and 2 large bay doors
– Workshop area in the barn
– Long driveway
– Approximately 24 acres of woods
– Maintained trails throughout woods
– Mostly young timber with some cover
– Owner reports great hunting
– Great cell service with nearby towers
– Just over a mile from US Route 35
– 20 minutes to Gallipolis or Jackson
– 50 minutes to Chillicothe
This home was built with quality and has been well cared for. Current annual taxes are approximately $4473. The serene and gorgeous setting is perfect for the family and the newer pole building has plenty of storage space for any of your equipment and toys. Call today to schedule a time to view the property or with any questions that you may have.