Looking for a new home with all your recreational needs? Come see this property! Located in Jackson and Gallia County and less then 1.5 miles from SR 35. The 2262 square foot home has 3 bedrooms, 2 full, and 1 half bath. With the large kitchen and dining area, there is plenty of room to enjoy those Sunday dinners. The 30′ x 10′ enclosed sun room has more than enough room for entertaining. A new metal roof was installed on the home 4 years ago. A new furnace and HVAC system with new ductwork was installed this year.
Property features include:
– 1 acre stocked pond
– 2 stocked ponds that are approximately 1/4 acre each
– 30×60 insulated pole barn with gas heat and wood burner
– 30×40 pole barn with electric and concrete floor
– 16×24 wood or equipment shed
– Asphalt driveway
– Well groomed trails throughout
– Mature marketable timber
– Loaded with deer and turkey
– Gated entrance
– Multiple food plot locations
– Approximately 2500 feet of road frontage
– County water
Call today to schedule your private showing on this outdoorsmen paradise. Just a 20 minute drive to Jackson and a 23 minute drive to Gallipolis. Current annual taxes are approximately $2750.00 and any mineral interest owned by seller will transfer to buyer.