PROPERTY IS SOLD! 71 acres of land for sale in Gallia County, Ohio. This Property has potential to grow big Whitetails with good mast producing timber, thicker bedding areas, travel corridors and saddles. Do not miss out on this property.
Property features Include:
– Mature timber including a mix of Oak’s, Hickorys, some Walnut, and more.
– Approximately 220′ of road frontage on Hartsook Rd
– Around 820′ of road frontage on Coal Valley Rd
– Coal Valley Rd gives you access to the Little Raccoon Creek for other recreational activities
– Property boarders Little Raccoon Creek
– Topography is mostly gently rolling with ridges and a few steeper areas
– Possible home sites
– Seller not reserving any rights
– Some trails throughout the property
– Electric and County water available at the road
– Excellent deer and turkey habitat
– Good long term and short term timber investment
Big mature timber, excellent hunting, creek frontage, access to utilities, and an array of other opportunities. What more could you ask for? Call today with any questions or to schedule a time to view the property. Current annual taxes are approximately $660.