PROPERTY IS SOLD! Just a few minutes to Interstate 77 makes this property perfect for an easy commute. Terrific hunting, secluded, great place to build a home or cabin are just a few reasons to check out this property.
Property features include:
– 38.3 3total acres
– Approximately 28 acres of woods
– Remaining acreage is open fields and power line easements
– Some trails for good access
– Food plots already in place (clover looks great)
– Great deer and turkey activity
– Blinds and tree stands in place
– Great place to build a home of cabin
– Electric available
– Pond and swampy areas (great water source for wildlife)
– Small stream
– Topography is mostly rolling with some small steeper areas
– Only 25 miles from Mt. Hope, Ohio and Applecreek, Ohio.
Call today before this honey hole is gone. Call with any questions or to schedule a time to view the property.