10.67 acres for sale in Guernsey County, Ohio. If your looking for a little honey hole look no further! Very nice and affordable property to set up for bow-hunting big Ohio bucks! The property is basically a huge funnel and the deer trails show a ton of use.
Property features include:
– Mostly wooded tract
– Rolling to steeper topography
– Plenty of thick cover for wildlife
– Overgrown weed field
– Area for food plot or feeder
– Stand and blind locations
– Good amount of buck sign with several large rubs
– Heavily used deer trails
– Electric at road
– GPS coordinates are 39.9028, -81.5311
Good access and in a good area for deer numbers and quality bucks. Some very impressive rubs on this property and you can tell the big boys cross this property in November. Take a look at this one and you will see it sets up real easy for the hunter to be successful! Don’t miss out on this one! Seller states they own the mineral rights and they are to transfer to buyer. More land is available with mineral rights to purchase. Annual taxes are $67.82.