PROPERTY IS SOLD! 206 acres of land for sale in Athens County, Ohio. Located just 30 minutes from Athens and 25 minutes from Parkersburg is where you will find this gem. Whether it is riding ATV’s with the family, hunting camp with the buddies, or building your dream home, this property has a-lot to offer a potential buyer.
Property Features Include:
– 206.92 total acres
– The 778 sq ft house is in poor condition
– Pole barn 30×40
– Approximately 6 acres of open ground
– Remainder of the acreage is wooded
– Great cover for wildlife
– Great deer and turkey sign
– Topography is mostly rolling
– Hunting is sure to be fantastic
– Trails throughout provide good access, great hiking, or a place to ride ATV’s
– Gravel driveway is approximately 2000 feet
– Nice area to camp or build your cabin
This is one of those dream come true properties that you don’t want to miss. Current annual taxes are approximately $5,017.48. Oil and Gas rights do not transfer all others will. Call today with any questions or to schedule a time to view the property.