PROPERTY IS SOLD! Welcome Home! Cozy 2 bedroom, 2 bath log cabin conveniently located to Tri-County Highway 32. The central location of this home allows for an easy commute to 5 different recreational areas offering up some of Ohio’s finest state land hunting & fishing opportunities. There are several outbuildings on the property including a 23×23 rocked foundation livestock barn and a 56×34 metal barn that was formally used as a small auto repair shop with road
frontage on US Hwy 62.
– County Water & County Approved Septic System
– 20 miles to Tranquility Wildlife Area
– 20 miles to Rock Fork State Park
– 45 minutes to Paint Creek State Park
– 21 miles to Indian Creek Wildlife Area
– 25 minutes to East Fork State Park
There is a small creek running through the center of the property. There are mature trees including ornamental pear. Annual taxes are approximately $917.