52 acres of land for sale in Guernsey County, Ohio. Here is a great and rare chance to own your own 23 acre lake! Not to mention the 1 1/2 acre pond as well. Conveniently located just 8 miles from Cambridge.
Property features include:
– 52.141 total acres
– 23 acres lake (approximately)
– 1 1/2 acre pond
– Remaining acreage is pasture/field
– 48×80 commercial pole barn
– Pole barn was built in 1986
– Perfect place for a business
– Great location
– Only 8 miles from Cambridge and Interstate 70 access
– Investment opportunity with a good chance to lease out water rights
– Fantastic fishing with huge bass and other species
– Water depth is unknown but very deep
– Just right for waterfowl hunting as well
With all this property has to offer it would be nearly impossible to find one that will compare. Current annual taxes are approximately $1827. The sellers are reserving all mineral rights. Call today with any questions or to schedule a time to view the property.