PROPERTY IS SOLD! 6.8 acres of land for sale in Hocking County, Ohio. This would make a great property to get away for the weekend or build a new cabin or home. Only 12 miles from the Hocking Hills State Park and 6 miles from US 33, the location is hard to beat.
Property features include:
– Great for cabin rentals or building your dream home
– 1 hour from downtown Columbus and 15 minutes to the heart of the Hocking Hills
– Lots of mature timber
– Several different areas to build
– Driveway has been installed and graveled
– Located at the corner of Buena Vista Rd and Jack Run Rd
– 400 foot of frontage on Buena Vista Rd and 500 foot of frontage on Jack Run Rd.
– Rolling / sloping topography
– Septic system pre-approval
– Electric service at the road
– Protective covenants to be recorded with the transfer
This property is a blank canvas in a great location that is ready for you to make it your own. Annual taxes are approximately $148.80. All mineral rights that the seller owns to transfer with the sale. Call today to schedule a showing!