Affordable 176 acres land for sale in Athens County, Ohio. Located adjacent to the small town of Jacksonville with easy access to State Route 13.
Property features include:
– Over 4300′ of frontage on two roads
– Nice year round creek
– Rugged but beautiful hillsides and ridge tops
– 20 acre flat area on north side would make nice home site
– Some trails for riding, hiking and accessing hunting areas
– A mix of soft and hardwoods through out
– Approximately 15 acres at NW corner is located in a flood plain
– Electric and water services are available at the road
– Mineral rights are included with the sale
Annual real estate taxes are approximately $3318 and is not currently enrolled in CAUV.